Sunday 14 August 2011

Update

Writing a quick update to let you know how my little one is going. Not long after my last blog post I ended up in the Emergency Department for 5 hours overnight :( He awoke worse than the night before and I took him straight down there. He got in, saw the Dr and was given steroid medication to help him out. It didn't really work that well for a long time. He was so unwell and tired the poor thing. Eventually is started to slowly kick in and they let me take him home with another dose and I was told to keep a close eye on him. His breathing wasn't the greatest for the next 24hrs, but he is now slowly on the mend. No croup anymore, but now has a shocking cold, runny nose, fever, shocking cough. Poor litte thing, he is so strong. We will ride it out, no activities for him for awhile.

Thanks to everyone who helped out us at the hospital and all the well wishes we have received.

Off to bed soon. Just been updating my video with my new logo. You can check it out at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pC3Tl84TeU

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment