Thursday 4 August 2011

SUNSHINE!

It may be short lived, but how I am loving this fantastic weather at the minute! I am loving the sunshine and the warmth it is bringing! Bring on summer. We didn't really have one last year, so hoping this year is so much warmer. I have spent so much time outside, so much better than being stuck indoors.

I took my youngest to the lake the other day to feed the ducks and saw a very strange thing. The ducks weren't very hungry, think they have been overfed by everyone getting out and about in the nice weather. So there was a piece of bread floating on the surface of the water. Then up came a huge fish and started eating the bread! I was shocked! It returned to nibble on the bread about 5 times, which we both watched. Amazing the things you see when you take the time to stop and slow down and enjoy life.

I hope you are all enjoying this lovely weather. Enjoy the wonderful sunshine while it lasts. Have a good one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment